Airport ground access mode choice behavior after the introduction of a new mode: A case study of Taoyuan International Airport in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Joon-Kyu & Yoo, Kwang-Eui & Song, Ki-Han, 2016. "A study on travelers' transport mode choice behavior using the mixed logit model: A case study of the Seoul-Jeju route," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PB), pages 131-137.
- Akar, Gulsah, 2013. "Ground access to airports, case study: Port Columbus International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 25-31.
- repec:eee:transa:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:203-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:237-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yazdanpanah, Mahdi & Hosseinlou, Mansour Hadji, 2016. "The influence of personality traits on airport public transport access mode choice: A hybrid latent class choice modeling approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 147-163.
- Gokasar, Ilgin & Gunay, Gurkan, 2017. "Mode choice behavior modeling of ground access to airports: A case study in Istanbul, Turkey," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-7.
- Chang, Yu-Chun, 2013. "Factors affecting airport access mode choice for elderly air passengers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 105-112.
- Yang, Chih-Wen & Liao, Pei-Han, 2016. "Modeling the joint choice of access modes and flight routes with parallel structure and random heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 19-31.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess mode choice Airport transit system Mixed logit model Taiwan survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:3:p:371-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.