Taste heterogeneity and market segmentation in freight shippers' mode choice behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vierth , Inge & Lindgren, Samuel & de Jong, Gerard & Baak , Jaap & Hovi , Inger Beate & Berglund , Moa & Edwards, Henrik, 2017. "Recommendation for a new commodity classification for the national freight model Samgods," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:11, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Wen, Chieh-Hua & Wang, Wei-Chung & Fu, Chiang, 2012. "Latent class nested logit model for analyzing high-speed rail access mode choice," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 545-554.
- Yuan, Yuan & You, Wen & Boyle, Kevin J., 2015. "A guide to heterogeneity features captured by parametric and nonparametric mixing distributions for the mixed logit model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205733, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore, 2013. "Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 77-91.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Tao, Xuezong & Wu, Qin & Zhu, Lichao, 2017. "Mitigation potential of CO2 emissions from modal shift induced by subsidy in hinterland container transport," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 265-273.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0847-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción, 2015. "Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 252-267.
- María Feo-Valero & Leandro García-Menéndez & Salvador Saz-Salazar, 2016. "Rail freight transport and demand requirements: an analysis of attribute cut-offs through a stated preference experiment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Feo-Valero, María & Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Román, Concepción, 2016. "Analyzing discrepancies between willingness to pay and willingness to accept for freight transport attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 151-164.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- María Feo-Valero & Leandro García-Menéndez & Salvador del Saz-Salazar, 2016. "Rail freight transport and demand requirements: an analysis of attribute cut-offs through a stated preference experiment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-122, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight mode choice Taste heterogeneity Discrete choice Mixed logit Latent class;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:47:y:2011:i:2:p:138-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .