Integrating berth allocation and quay crane assignments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qi & Zhang, Chunyu & Ding, Yi & Xydis, George & Wang, Jianhui & Østergaard, Jacob, 2015. "Review of real-time electricity markets for integrating Distributed Energy Resources and Demand Response," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 695-706.
- Bierwirth, Christian & Meisel, Frank, 2015. "A follow-up survey of berth allocation and quay crane scheduling problems in container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(3), pages 675-689.
- Zhen, Lu, 2014. "Container yard template planning under uncertain maritime market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 199-217.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Zhiyuan, 2013. "A note on “Berth allocation considering fuel consumption and vessel emissions”," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 48-54.
- Iris, Çağatay & Pacino, Dario & Ropke, Stefan & Larsen, Allan, 2015. "Integrated Berth Allocation and Quay Crane Assignment Problem: Set partitioning models and computational results," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 75-97.
- Cimpeanu, Radu & Devine, Mel T. & O’Brien, Conor, 2017. "A simulation model for the management and expansion of extended port terminal operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 105-131.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:138-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gharehgozli, A.H. & Roy, D. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2014. "Sea Container Terminals," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsBerth allocation Quay crane assignments Objective programming Rolling-horizon technique Heuristic algorithm Parallel genetic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:975-990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.