Coordination with a backup supplier through buy-back contract under supply disruption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Guo & Zhang, Lijun & Guan, Xu & Zheng, Junjun, 2016. "Impact of decision sequence on reliability enhancement with supply disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 25-38.
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P. & Sarkar, A., 2011. "Sourcing decisions under risks of catastrophic event disruptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1058-1074.
- Ji, Xiang & Sun, Jiasen & Wang, Zebin, 2017. "Turn bad into good: Using transshipment-before-buyback for disruptions of stochastic demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 150-161.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2016. "Integrated supply, production and distribution scheduling under disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 131-144.
- Rongfang Yan & Bin Lu & Jianjun Wu, 2016. "Contract Coordination Strategy of Supply Chain with Substitution under Supply Disruption and Stochastic Demand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Yang, Yuefeng & Xu, Xuerong, 2015. "Post-disaster grain supply chain resilience with government aid," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 139-159.
- Cao, Erbao & Wan, Can & Lai, Mingyong, 2013. "Coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and multiple competing retailers under simultaneous demand and cost disruptions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 425-433.
- Guertler, Benjamin & Spinler, Stefan, 2015. "Supply risk interrelationships and the derivation of key supply risk indicators," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 224-236.
- Kamalahmadi, Masoud & Parast, Mahour Mellat, 2017. "An assessment of supply chain disruption mitigation strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 210-230.
- Meena, P.L. & Sarmah, S.P., 2013. "Multiple sourcing under supplier failure risk and quantity discount: A genetic algorithm approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 84-97.
- Guertler, Benjamin & Spinler, Stefan, 2015. "When does operational risk cause supply chain enterprises to tip? A simulation of intra-organizational dynamics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 54-69.
- Zhen, Xueping & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Gangshu (George) & Shi, Dan, 2016. "Transportation disruption risk management: business interruption insurance and backup transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 51-68.
- Torabi, S.A. & Baghersad, M. & Mansouri, S.A., 2015. "Resilient supplier selection and order allocation under operational and disruption risks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 22-48.
- Faiza Hamdi & Ahmed Ghorbel & Faouzi Masmoudi & Lionel Dupont, 0. "Optimization of a supply portfolio in the context of supply chain risk management: literature review," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Chen, Kebing & Xiao, Tiaojun, 2015. "Outsourcing strategy and production disruption of supply chain with demand and capacity allocation uncertainties," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 243-257.
- Zeng, Amy Z. & Xia, Yu, 2015. "Building a mutually beneficial partnership to ensure backup supply," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 77-91.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:335-350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBuy-back contract Supply uncertainty Demand uncertainty Supply disruption Decision-making under risk Non-linear optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:881-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.