Evaluating impacts of institutional reforms on port efficiency changes: Ownership, corporate structure, and total factor productivity changes of world container ports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Coronado Mondragon, Christian E. & Coronado, Etienne S., 2017. "ICT adoption in multimodal transport sites: Investigating institutional-related influences in international seaports terminals," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 69-88.
- Tsionas, Mike G. & Merikas, Andreas G. & Merika, Anna A., 2012. "Concentrated ownership and corporate performance revisited: The case of shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 843-852.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:118-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suárez-Alemán, Ancor & Morales Sarriera, Javier & Serebrisky, Tomás & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2016.
"When it comes to container port efficiency, are all developing regions equal?,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 56-77.
- Ancor Suárez-Alemán & Javier Morales Sarriera & Tomás Serebrisky & Lourdes Trujillo, 2015. "When It Comes to Container Port Efficiency, Are All Developing Regions Equal?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6788, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Liehui Wang & Theo Notteboom & Yui-yip Lau & Adolf K. Y. Ng, 2017. "Functional Differentiation and Sustainability: A New Stage of Development in the Chinese Container Port System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, February.
- Madeira, Armando Gonçalves & Cardoso, Moacyr Machado & Belderrain, Mischel Carmen Neyra & Correia, Anderson Ribeiro & Schwanz, Silvia Helena, 2012. "Multicriteria and multivariate analysis for port performance evaluation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 450-456.
- Chang, Víctor & Tovar, Beatriz, 2014. "Drivers explaining the inefficiency of Peruvian and Chilean ports terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 190-203.
- Coto-Millán, Pablo & Fernández, Xose Luis & Hidalgo, Soraya & Pesquera, Miguel Ángel, 2016. "Public regulation and technical efficiency in the Spanish Port Authorities: 1986–2012," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 139-148.
- Güner, Samet, 2015. "Investigating infrastructure, superstructure, operating and financial efficiency in the management of Turkish seaports using data envelopment analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-48.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2012.
"“Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition”,"
IREA Working Papers
201217, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Marta Gonzalez-Aregall & Xavier Fageda, 2013. "Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition," ERSA conference papers ersa13p581, European Regional Science Association.
- Chang, Víctor & Tovar, Beatriz, 2014. "Efficiency and productivity changes for Peruvian and Chilean ports terminals: A parametric distance functions approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 83-94.
- Pérez, Ivone & Trujillo, Lourdes & González, María Manuela, 2016. "Efficiency determinants of container terminals in Latin American and the Caribbean," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-14.
- Wu, Wei-Ming & Lin, Jenn-Rong, 2015. "Productivity growth, scale economies, ship size economies and technical progress for the container shipping industry in Taiwan," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-16.
- Song, Bingliang & Cui, Yuanyuan, 2014. "Productivity changes in Chinese Container Terminals 2006–2011," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 377-384.
- Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2012. "The impact of public reforms on the productivity of Spanish ports: A parametric distance function approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 99-108.
More about this item
KeywordsPort reform Port ownership Port corporate structure Port efficiency Total factor productivity changes Malmquist Productivity Index (MPI);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:4:p:546-561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.