The integrated yard truck and yard crane scheduling problem: Benders' decomposition-based methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo, Héctor J. & Vis, Iris F.A. & Roodbergen, Kees Jan, 2014. "Transport operations in container terminals: Literature overview, trends, research directions and classification scheme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 1-13.
- Chen, Lu & Langevin, André & Lu, Zhiqiang, 2013. "Integrated scheduling of crane handling and truck transportation in a maritime container terminal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 142-152.
- Li, Wenkai & Goh, Mark & Wu, Yong & Petering, M.E.H. & de Souza, R. & Wu, Y.C., 2012. "A continuous time model for multiple yard crane scheduling with last minute job arrivals," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 332-343.
- Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Meisel, Frank, 2017. "A generalized classification scheme for crane scheduling with interference," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(1), pages 343-357.
- Wu, Yue & Luo, Jiabin & Zhang, Dali & Dong, Ming, 2013. "An integrated programming model for storage management and vehicle scheduling at container terminals," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 13-27.
- Liu, Ming & Lee, Chung-Yee & Zhang, Zizhen & Chu, Chengbin, 2016. "Bi-objective optimization for the container terminal integrated planning," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 93(PB), pages 720-749.
More about this item
KeywordsContainer terminal operations Benders' decomposition Scheduling Combinatorial optimization Mixed-integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:3:p:344-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.