Air transport demand and economic growth in Brazil: A time series analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Laplace & Chantal Latgé-Roucolle, 2016. "Deregulation of the ASEAN air Transport Market: Measure of Impacts of Airport Activities on Local Economies," Post-Print hal-01338251, HAL.
- Samir, Saidi & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Akhtar, Pervaiz, 2018. "The Long-Run Relationship between Transport Energy Consumption and Transport Infrastructure on Economic Growth in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 85037, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2018.
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:22-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilal Mehmood & Zahid Irshad Younas & Amna Shahid, 2014. "Aviation Demand as Covariate of Economic Growth in Bangladesh: Cointegration Estimation and Causality Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(8), pages 301-307, August.
- Bilal Mehmood & Amna Shahid & Saddam Ilyas, 2015. "Co-integration Analysis of Aviation Demand and Economic Growth in Philippines," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(6), pages 271-277, June.
- Profillidis, V. & Botzoris, G., 2015. "Air passenger transport and economic activity," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 23-27.
- Bilal Mehmood & Acleo Feliceo & Amna Shahid, 2014. "What Causes What? Aviation Demand And Economic Growth In Romania: Cointegration Estimation And Causality Analysis," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(1), pages 21-33, March.
- Murakami, Jin & Matsui, Yurika & Kato, Hironori, 2016. "Airport rail links and economic productivity: Evidence from 82 cities with the world’s 100 busiest airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 89-99.
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:319-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho, 2013. "Dynamic relationship between air transport demand and economic growth in the United States: A new look," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 257-260.
- Lo, Winnie Wai Ling & Wan, Yulai & Zhang, Anming, 2015. "Empirical estimation of price and income elasticities of air cargo demand: The case of Hong Kong," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 309-324.
- Junwook, Chi & Jungho, Baek, 2013. "Dynamic Effects Of Economic Growth On U.s. Air Passenger And Freight Services," 54th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Annapolis, Maryland, March 21-23, 2013 206948, Transportation Research Forum.
- Koo, Tay T.R. & Tan, David T. & Duval, David Timothy, 2013. "Direct air transport and demand interaction: A vector error-correction model approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 14-19.
- Wheat, Phill & Wardman, Mark, 2017. "Effects of timetable related service quality on rail demand," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 96-108.
- Dantas, Tiago Mendes & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Varela Repolho, Hugo Miguel, 2017. "Air transportation demand forecast through Bagging Holt Winters methods," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 116-123.
- repec:rej:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:63:p:126-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:78-95 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAir transport demand Time series Co-integration Error correction model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:2:p:261-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.