Technical efficiency and productivity changes in Spanish airports: A parametric distance functions approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Örkcü, H. Hasan & Balıkçı, Cemal & Dogan, Mustafa Isa & Genç, Aşır, 2016. "An evaluation of the operational efficiency of turkish airports using data envelopment analysis and the Malmquist productivity index: 2009–2014 case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 92-104.
- Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Barros, Carlos, 2012. "Performance assessment of UK airports: Evidence from a Bayesian dynamic frontier model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 603-615.
- De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2013. "Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 67-75.
- Scotti, Davide & Malighetti, Paolo & Martini, Gianmaria & Volta, Nicola, 2012.
"The impact of airport competition on technical efficiency: A stochastic frontier analysis applied to Italian airport,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 9-15.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide & Volta, Nicola, 2010. "The impact of airport competition on technical efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis applied to Italian airports," MPRA Paper 24648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Scotti & Paolo Malighetti & Gianmaria Martini & Nicola Volta, 2010. "The impact of airport competition on technical efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis applied to Italian airports," Working Papers 1004, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:4-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- See, Kok Fong & Li, Fei, 2015. "Total factor productivity analysis of the UK airport industry: A Hicks-Moorsteen index method," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-10.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Pagliari, Romano, 2012. "The impact of recession on airports' cost efficiency," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 211-222.
- Coto-Millán, Pablo & Inglada, Vicente & Fernández, Xose Luis & Inglada-Pérez, Lucía & Pesquera, Miguel Ángel, 2016. "The “effect procargo” on technical and scale efficiency at airports: The case of Spanish airports (2009–2011)," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 29-35.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2016. "Implication of spatial heterogeneity for airports' efficiency estimation," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 15-24.
- Lai, Po‐Lin & Potter, Andrew & Beynon, Malcolm & Beresford, Anthony, 2015. "Evaluating the efficiency performance of airports using an integrated AHP/DEA-AR technique," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-85.
- Fan, L.W. & Wu, F. & Zhou, P., 2014. "Efficiency measurement of Chinese airports with flight delays by directional distance function," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 140-145.
- Adler, Nicole & ÃœlkÃ¼, Tolga & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina, 2013. "Small regional airport sustainability: Lessons from benchmarking," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 22-31.
- Coto-MillÃ¡n, Pablo & Casares-HontaÃ±Ã³n, Pedro & Inglada, Vicente & AgÃ¼eros, Manuel & Pesquera, Miguel Ã ngel & Badiola, Alfonso, 2014. "Small is beautiful? The impact of economic crisis, low cost carriers, and size on efficiency in Spanish airports (2009â€“2011)," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 34-41.
- Yang, Mian & Yang, Fu-Xia & Chen, Xing-Peng, 2011. "Effects of substituting energy with capital on China's aggregated energy and environmental efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6065-6072, October.
- Bougna, Emmanuel & Crozet, Yves, 2016. "Towards a liberalised European rail transport: Analysing and modelling the impact of competition on productive efficiency," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 358-367.
- Ginieis, MatÃas & SÃ¡nchez-Rebull, MarÃa-Victoria & Campa-Planas, Fernando, 2012. "The academic journal literature on air transport: Analysis using systematic literature review methodology," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 31-35.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport Total Factor Productivity (TFP) Technical efficiency Technological change Parametric distance function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:2:p:249-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.