A comparative study of airport connectivity in China, Europe and US: Which network provides the best service to passengers?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:509-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ku, Edward C.S. & Chen, Fei-Hung & Wei, Kirsten, 2014. "Transition process activities and team efficacy of flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 119-125.
- Wandelt, Sebastian & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2015. "Evolution of the international air transportation country network from 2002 to 2013," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 55-78.
- Boonekamp, Thijs & Burghouwt, Guillaume, 2017. "Measuring connectivity in the air freight industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 81-94.
- Fu, Xiaowen & Zhang, Anming & Lei, Zheng, 2012. "Will China’s airline industry survive the entry of high-speed rail?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 13-25.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:490-508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Yonglei & Yao, Baozhen & Wang, Lu & Feng, Tao & Kong, Lu, 2017. "Evolution trends of the network structure of Spring Airlines in China: A temporal and spatial analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 18-30.
- Suau-Sanchez, Pere & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor, 2015. "Regulatory airport classification in the US: The role of international markets," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 157-166.
- Ramos-Pérez, David, 2016. "State aid to airlines in Spain: An assessment of regional and local government support from 1996 to 2014," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 137-147.
- Allroggen, Florian & Wittman, Michael D. & Malina, Robert, 2015. "How air transport connects the world – A new metric of air connectivity and its evolution between 1990 and 2012," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 184-201.
- Pere Suau-Sanchez & Guillaume Burghouwt & Xavier Fageda, 2016. "Reinterpreting EU Air Transport Deregulation: A Disaggregated Analysis of the Spatial Distribution of Traffic in Europe, 1990–2009," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(1), pages 48-65, February.
- Sun, Xiaoqian & Wandelt, Sebastian, 2014. "Network similarity analysis of air navigation route systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 416-434.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport connectivity Network features Travel time;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:2:p:198-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.