The effect of multi-scenario policies on empty container repositioning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuzmicz, Katarzyna Anna & Pesch, Erwin, 2019. "Approaches to empty container repositioning problems in the context of Eurasian intermodal transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 194-213.
- Jeong, Yoonjea & Saha, Subrata & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2020. "Optimal devanning time and detention charges for container supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Mittal, Neha & Boile, Maria & Baveja, Alok & Theofanis, Sotiris, 2013. "Determining optimal inland-empty-container depot locations under stochastic demand," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 50-60.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang, 2012. "Liner ship fleet deployment with container transshipment operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 470-484.
- Long, Yin & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng, 2012. "The sample average approximation method for empty container repositioning with uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 65-75.
- Dessouky, Maged & Carvajal, Santiago & Yao, Siyuan, 2020. "Congestion Reduction Through Efficient Empty Container Movement Under Stochastic Demand," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt34c676k1, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Mahmoudi, Monirehalsadat & Parviziomran, Irandokht, 2020. "Reusable packaging in supply chains: A review of environmental and economic impacts, logistics system designs, and operations management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 228(C).
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Sun, Zhuo & Gao, Ziyou, 2015. "Empty container exchange among liner carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 158-169.
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Sun, Zhuo & Zhang, Fangjun, 2016. "Measuring the perceived container leasing prices in liner shipping network design with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 123-140.
- Gaivoronski, Alexei & Sechi, Giovanni M. & Zuddas, Paola, 2012. "Cost/risk balanced management of scarce resources using stochastic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 214-224.
- Kolar, Petr & Schramm, Hans-Joachim & Prockl, Günter, 2018. "Intermodal transport and repositioning of empty containers in Central and Eastern Europe hinterland," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 73-82.
- Han, Guanghua & Pu, Xujin & He, Zhou & Liu, Cong, 2018. "Integrated planning and allocation: A stochastic dynamic programming approach in container transportation," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 264-274.
- Lee, Chung-Yee & Song, Dong-Ping, 2017. "Ocean container transport in global supply chains: Overview and research opportunities," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 442-474.
- Xing, Xinjie & Drake, Paul R. & Song, Dongping & Zhou, Yang, 2019. "Tank Container Operators’ profit maximization through dynamic operations planning integrated with the quotation-booking process under multiple uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(3), pages 924-946.
- Yi Zhao & Qingwan Xue & Xi Zhang, 2018. "Stochastic Empty Container Repositioning Problem with CO 2 Emission Considerations for an Intermodal Transportation System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Wong, Eugene Y.C. & Tai, Allen H. & Raman, Mardjuki, 2015. "A maritime container repositioning yield-based optimization model with uncertain upsurge demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 147-161.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpty container repositioning Mathematical modeling Time-extended optimization models Multicommodity flow problems Optimization under uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:5:p:758-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.