The floating stock policy in fast moving consumer goods supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003.
"Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments,"
Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stavins, Robert, 2001. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Discussion Papers dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Fullerton, Don & Wu, Wenbo, 1998. "Policies for Green Design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 131-148, September.
- Kriwet, A. & Zussman, E. & Seliger, G., 1995. "Systematic integration of design-for-recycling into product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 15-22, March.
- Foulon, Jerome & Lanoie, Paul & Laplante, Benoit, 2002. "Incentives for Pollution Control: Regulation or Information?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 169-187, July.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie, 1995. "The Future of the Environment: Ecological Economics and Technological Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195085747.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret, 1999. "Extended Product Responsibility: An Economic Assessment of Alternative Policies," Discussion Papers dp-99-12, Resources For the Future.
- Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Setaputra, Robert, 2007. "A dynamic model for optimal design quality and return policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1144-1154, August.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chou, Yi-Hwa & Hu, Chun-Chia, 2005. "An integrated logistics operational model for green-supply chain management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 287-313, July.
- Dockner,Engelbert J. & Jorgensen,Steffen & Long,Ngo Van & Sorger,Gerhard, 2000. "Differential Games in Economics and Management Science," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521637329, December.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2002. "Incentive Regulation and Competition in Public Utility Markets: A 20-Year Perspective," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Palmer, Karen & Walls, Margaret, 1997. "Optimal policies for solid waste disposal Taxes, subsidies, and standards," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 193-205, August.
- Walls, Margaret, 2003. "The Role of Economics in Extended Producer Responsibility: Making Policy Choices and Setting Policy Goals," Discussion Papers dp-03-11, Resources For the Future.
- Carter, Craig R. & Jennings, Marianne M., 2002. "Social responsibility and supply chain relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Chongwoo Choe & Iain Fraser, 2001. "On the Flexibility of Optimal Policies for Green Design," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 367-371, April.
- Ekins, Paul, 1999. "European environmental taxes and charges: recent experience, issues and trends," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-62, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2013. "Local sourcing and fashion quick response system: The impacts of carbon footprint tax," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 43-54.
- Péter Bajor & Adrián Horváth, 2008. "The role of decision-making parameters in constructing and re-engineering of distribution networks," Proceedings Papers of Business Sciences: Symposium for Young Researchers (FIKUSZ) 2008,in: László Áron Kóczy (ed.), FIKUSZ 2008 Business Sciences - Symposium for Young Researchers: Proceedings, pages 55-63 Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain Floating stock Intermodal transport Virtual warehousing Inventories;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:1:p:39-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .