Commuters' valuation of travel time variability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mickaël Beaud & Thierry Blayac & Maïté Stéphan, 2014. "Measurements and properties of the values of time and reliability," Working Papers 14-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2014.
- Carrion, Carlos & Levinson, David, 2012.
"Value of travel time reliability: A review of current evidence,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 720-741.
- Carlos Carrion & David Levinson, 2010. "Value of Travel Time Reliability: A review of current evidence," Working Papers 000085, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Dixit, Vinayak V. & Harb, Rami C. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Rutström, Elisabet E., 2015. "Measuring risk aversion to guide transportation policy: Contexts, incentives, and respondents," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 15-34.
- Chakrabarti, Sandip & Giuliano, Genevieve, 2015. "Does service reliability determine transit patronage? Insights from the Los Angeles Metro bus system," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 12-20.
- Bardal, Kjersti Granås & Mathisen, Terje Andreas, 2015. "Winter problems on mountain passes – Implications for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 59-72.
- Thorhauge, Mikkel & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Rich, Jeppe, 2016. "How flexible is flexible? Accounting for the effect of rescheduling possibilities in choice of departure time for work trips," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 177-193.
- Hossan, Md Sakoat & Asgari, Hamidreza & Jin, Xia, 2016. "Investigating preference heterogeneity in Value of Time (VOT) and Value of Reliability (VOR) estimation for managed lanes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 638-649.
- Thor-Erik Hanssen, 2012. "The influence of interview location on the value of travel time savings," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1133-1145, November.
- Hugo Emilio Silva & Robin Lindsey & André de Palma & Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2014.
"On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-077/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hugo E. Silva & Robin Lindsey & André De Palma & Vincent A.C. Van den Berg, 2015. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Atomic Users," Working Papers hal-01149107, HAL.
- Soriguera, Francesc, 2014. "On the value of highway travel time information systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 294-310.
- Kou, Weibin & Chen, Xumei & Yu, Lei & Qi, Yi & Wang, Ying, 2017. "Urban commuters’ valuation of travel time reliability based on stated preference survey: A case study of Beijing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 372-380.
- He, Sylvia Y., 2013. "Does flexitime affect choice of departure time for morning home-based commuting trips? Evidence from two regions in California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 210-221.
- Sandip Chakrabarti & Genevieve Giuliano, 2014. "Does service reliability influence transit patronage? Evidence from Los Angeles, and implications for transit policy," Working Paper 9297, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Juan Gomez & Anestis Papanikolaou & José Manuel Vassallo, 2017. "Users’ perceptions and willingness to pay in interurban toll roads: identifying differences across regions from a nationwide survey in Spain," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 449-474, May.
- Stefanie Peer & Erik Verhoef & Jasper Knockaert & Paul Koster & Yin-Yen Tseng, 2011. "Long-Run vs. Short-Run Perspectives on Consumer Scheduling: Evidence from a Revealed-Preference Experiment among Peak-Hour Road Commuters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-181/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 25 Aug 2014.
- Beck, Matthew J. & Hess, Stephane & Cabral, Manuel Ojeda & Dubernet, Ilka, 2017. "Valuing travel time savings: A case of short-term or long term choices?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 133-143.
- Jenelius, Erik, 2012. "The value of travel time variability with trip chains, flexible scheduling and correlated travel times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 762-780.
- Hensher, David A. & Greene, William H. & Li, Zheng, 2011. "Embedding risk attitude and decision weights in non-linear logit to accommodate time variability in the value of expected travel time savings," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 954-972, August.
- Li, Zheng & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M., 2013. "Accommodating perceptual conditioning in the valuation of expected travel time savings for cars and public transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 270-276.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel time variability Value of time Commuting Stated preference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:44:y:2008:i:6:p:1074-1085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .