Productivity growth of Taiwan's major domestic airports in the presence of aircraft noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Daraio, Cinzia & Nastasi, Alberto, 2015. "Competition and efficiency in the Italian airport system: new insights from a conditional nonparametric frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 20-38.
- Myung Je Lee & Changhee Kim, 2018. "A network DEA aeronautical and non-aeronautical production model: an application to South Korea airports," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Liu, Dan, 2016. "Measuring aeronautical service efficiency and commercial service efficiency of East Asia airport companies: An application of Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 11-22.
- De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2013. "Airport quality and productivity changes: A Malmquist index decomposition assessment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 67-75.
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D., 2014. "Estimating the technical efficiency of health care systems: A cross-country comparison using the directional distance function," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(3), pages 899-910.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Martín, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Benchmarking the noise-oriented efficiency of major European airports: A directional distance function approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 259-273.
- Tsionas, Efthymios & Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Mattila, Anna S., 2017. "Modeling technical and service efficiency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 113-125.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Manello, Alessandro & Scotti, Davide, 2013. "The influence of fleet mix, ownership and LCCs on airports’ technical/environmental efficiency," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 37-52.
- Baltazar, Maria EmÃlia & Rosa, Tiago & Silva, Jorge, 2018. "Global decision support for airport performance and efficiency assessment," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 220-242.
- Ming-Miin Yu, 2010. "Capacity efficiency measurement using a three-stage DEA approach: evidence from domestic airports in Taiwan," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 221-235, January.
- Sinwoo Lee & Dong-Woon Noh & Dong-hyun Oh, 2018. "Characterizing the Difference between Indirect and Direct CO 2 Emissions: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing Industries, 2004–2010," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-16, August.
- Oh, Dong-hyun & Heshmati, Almas, 2010. "A sequential Malmquist-Luenberger productivity index: Environmentally sensitive productivity growth considering the progressive nature of technology," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1345-1355, November.
- Zou, Bo & Kafle, Nabin & Chang, Young-Tae & Park, Kevin, 2015. "US airport financial reform and its implications for airport efficiency: An exploratory investigation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 66-78.
- Yongrok Choi & Dong-hyun Oh & Ning Zhang, 2015. "Environmentally sensitive productivity growth and its decompositions in China: a metafrontier Malmquist–Luenberger productivity index approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1017-1043, November.
- Eshtaiwi, Mohamed & Badi, Ibrahim & Abdulshahed, Ali & Erkan, Turan Erman, 2018. "Determination of key performance indicators for measuring airport success: A case study in Libya," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 28-34.
- Yu, Ming-Miin, 2010. "Assessment of airport performance using the SBM-NDEA model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 440-452, December.
- Gutiérrez, Ester & Lozano, Sebastián, 2016. "Efficiency assessment and output maximization possibilities of European small and medium sized airports," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 3-14.
- Liu, Dan, 2017. "Evaluating the multi-period efficiency of East Asia airport companies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-82.
- Shojaei, Payam & Seyed Haeri, Seyed Amin & Mohammadi, Sahar, 2018. "Airports evaluation and ranking model using Taguchi loss function, best-worst method and VIKOR technique," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 4-13.
- Eucabeth Majiwa & Boon L. Lee & Clevo Wilson, 2018. "Increasing agricultural productivity while reducing greenhouse gas emissions in subâ€ Saharan Africa: myth or reality?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(2), pages 183-192, March.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Pagliari, Romano, 2012. "The impact of recession on airports' cost efficiency," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 211-222.
- Tae Hoon Oum & Katsuhiro Yamaguchi & Yuichiro Yoshida, 2011.
"Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking,"
Chapters, in: André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 13,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yuichiro Yoshida, 2008. "Efficiency Measurement Theory and its Application to Airport Benchmarking," GRIPS Discussion Papers 07-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Emrouznejad, Ali & Yang, Guo-liang, 2016. "CO2 emissions reduction of Chinese light manufacturing industries: A novel RAM-based global Malmquist–Luenberger productivity index," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 397-410.
- Manello, Alessandro, 2017. "Productivity growth, environmental regulation and win–win opportunities: The case of chemical industry in Italy and Germany," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 262(2), pages 733-743.
- Fan, L.W. & Wu, F. & Zhou, P., 2014. "Efficiency measurement of Chinese airports with flight delays by directional distance function," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 140-145.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport Directional distance function Malmquist-Luenberger productivity index Aircraft noise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:44:y:2008:i:3:p:543-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.