A model for time of day and mode choice using error components logit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M. & Damien, Paul, 2010. "The continuous cross-nested logit model: Formulation and application for departure time choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(5), pages 646-661, June.
- de Jong, Gerard & Kouwenhoven, Marco & Ruijs, Kim & van Houwe, Pieter & Borremans, Dana, 2016. "A time-period choice model for road freight transport in Flanders based on stated preference data," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 20-31.
- Thorhauge, Mikkel & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Rich, Jeppe, 2016. "How flexible is flexible? Accounting for the effect of rescheduling possibilities in choice of departure time for work trips," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 177-193.
- Ettema, Dick & Bastin, Fabian & Polak, John & Ashiru, Olu, 2007. "Modelling the joint choice of activity timing and duration," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 827-841, November.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:68-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Lattarulo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009. "Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 027, University of Siena.
- Hjorth, Katrine & Börjesson, Maria & Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2015. "Estimating exponential scheduling preferences," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 230-251.
- Yin-Yen Tseng, 2004. "A meta-analysis of travel time reliability," ERSA conference papers ersa04p415, European Regional Science Association.
- Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L., 2011. "Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 880-895, November.
- Richard Batley & J. Nicolás Ibá-ez, 2013. "Applied welfare economics with discrete choice models: implications of theory for empirical specification," Chapters,in: Choice Modelling, chapter 7, pages 144-171 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Day, Nicholas & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An investigation of commuting trip timing and mode choice in the Greater Toronto Area: Application of a joint discrete-continuous model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 639-653, August.
- Andrew Daly & Stephane Hess & Geoff Hyman & John Polak & Charlene Rohr, 2005. "Modelling departure time and mode choice," ERSA conference papers ersa05p688, European Regional Science Association.
- Kato, Hironori & Kaneko, Yuichiro & Soyama, Yoshihiko, 2014. "Economic benefits of urban rail projects that improve travel-time reliability: Evidence from Tokyo, Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 202-210.
- José Holguín-Veras & Iván Sánchez-Díaz & Benjamin Reim, 2016. "ETC adoption, time-of-travel choice, and comprehensive policies to enhance time-of-day pricing: a stated preference investigation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 273-299, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTime of day Peak spreading Error components model Mixed multinomial logit model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:39:y:2003:i:3:p:245-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.