ICT as a source of economic growth in the information age: Empirical evidence from the 1996-2005 period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012.
"ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p:1-18. is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Otoiu & Ramona Bere & Catalin Silvestru, 2017. "An Assessment of the First Round Impact of Innovation Industries on Europe’s Regional Economies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 289-289, February.
- Niebel, Thomas, 2018.
"ICT and economic growth – Comparing developing, emerging and developed countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 197-211.
- Niebel, Thomas, 2014. "ICT and economic growth: Comparing developing, emerging and developed countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-117, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ronald Kumar, 2014. "Exploring the role of technology, tourism and financial development: an empirical study of Vietnam," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(5), pages 2881-2898, September.
- Tony Irawan, 2013. "ICT and Economic Development:Conclusion from IO Analysis for Selected ASEAN Member States," EIIW Discussion paper disbei192, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Maksim Belitski & Sameeksha Desai, 2016. "What drives ICT clustering in European cities?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 430-450, June.
- Ronald Kumar & Madhukar Singh, 2014. "Role of health expenditure and ICT in a small island economy: a study of Fiji," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2295-2311, July.
- Sassi, Seifallah & Goaied, Mohamed, 2013. "Financial development, ICT diffusion and economic growth: Lessons from MENA region," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 252-261.
- Shahiduzzaman, Md. & Alam, Khorshed, 2014. "The long-run impact of Information and Communication Technology on economic output: The case of Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 623-633.
- Ira Haavisto & Alain Vaillancourt, 2017. "The Effect of ICT on Supply Chains of Emerging Markets," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-28, CIRANO.
- Mohd Fazli Mohd Sam & Yasuo Hoshino, 2013. "Performance of ICT Industry in Six Asian Countries," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(6), pages 96-119, November.
- Kyriakidou, Vagia & Michalakelis, Christos & Sphicopoulos, Thomas, 2013. "Assessment of information and communications technology maturity level," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 48-62.
- Zoroja Jovana, 2016. "Impact of ICTs on Innovation Activities: Indication for selected European countries," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(3), pages 39-51, September.
- Emilia Madudova, 2012. "Creative Industries In The Â®Ilina Region - Ict Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa12p720, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:energy:v:151:y:2018:i:c:p:748-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Ravinesh Kumar & Peter Josef Stauvermann & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2017. "Can technology provide a glimmer of hope for economic growth in the midst of chaos? A case of Zimbabwe," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 919-939, March.
- Hong, Jae-pyo, 2017. "Causal relationship between ICT R&D investment and economic growth in Korea," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 70-75.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
More about this item
KeywordsICT penetration Economic growth Technology diffusion Internet Mobile phones Personal computers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:4:p:357-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.