Diffusion of mobile telephony: An empirical study in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008.
"Internet peering as a network of relations,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-49, February.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Internet Peering as a Network of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 191, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Øystein Foros & Bjørn Hansen & Jan Sand, 2002. "Demand-side Spillovers and Semi-collusion in the Mobile Communications Market," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 259-278, September.
- David Mandy & David Sappington, 2007.
"Incentives for sabotage in vertically related industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-260, June.
- David Mandy & David E. M. Sappington, 2004. "Incentives for Sabotage in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Kotakorpi, Kaisa, 2006. "Access price regulation, investment and entry in telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1013-1020, September.
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King & Julian Wright, 2005. "Wireless Communications," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-45, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Mats Bergman, 2005. "When Should an Incumbent be Obliged to Share its Infrastructure with an Entrant Under the General Competition Rules?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Shrimali, Gireesh & Kumar, Sunil, 2008. "Bill-and-Keep peering," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 19-32, February.
- Carmen Matutes & Pierre Regibeau, 1988. ""Mix and Match": Product Compatibility without Network Externalities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(2), pages 221-234, Summer.
- Matutes, Carmen & Regibeau, Pierre, 1996. "A selective review of the economics of standardization. Entry deterrence, technological progress and international competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 183-209, September.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1989. "Desirability of Compatibility in the Absence of Network Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1165-1181, December.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Kamien, Morton I & Muller, Eitan & Zang, Israel, 1992. "Research Joint Ventures and R&D Cartels," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1293-1306, December.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 1999. "A Note on Endogenous Spillovers in a Non-Tournament R & D Duopoly," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-262, November.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Emanuele Giovannetti, 2006. "From Exogenous To Endogenous Economic Networks: Internet Applications," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 757-796, December.
- Badasyan, Narine & Chakrabarti, Subhadip, 2008. "A simple game-theoretic analysis of peering and transit contracting among Internet service providers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 4-18, February.
- Foros, Oystein, 2004. "Strategic investments with spillovers, vertical integration and foreclosure in the broadband access market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Fabrizi, Simona & Wertlen, Bruno, 2008. "Roaming in the Mobile Internet," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 50-61, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2011.
"Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 107-117, March.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2010. "Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation," DICE Discussion Papers 10, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Baburin, Vyacheslav & Zemtsov, Stepan, 2014. "Diffussion of ICT-products and "five Russias"," MPRA Paper 68926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2014.
- Riikonen, Antti & Smura, Timo & Kivi, Antero & Töyli, Juuso, 2013. "Diffusion of mobile handset features: Analysis of turning points and stages," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 563-572.
- repec:eee:appene:v:197:y:2017:i:c:p:29-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ünver, Mehmet Bilal & Göktaylar, Yavuz & Tezel, Fatih, 2015. "Regulatory Implications of FMS for Voice Services in Turkey: Analysis of Recent Regulatory Acts on Deregulation and Margin Squeeze," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127186, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Yamakawa, Peter & Rees, Gareth H. & Manuel Salas, José & Alva, Nikolai, 2013. "The diffusion of mobile telephones: An empirical analysis for Peru," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 594-606.
- Lin, Chiun-Sin, 2013. "Forecasting and analyzing the competitive diffusion of mobile cellular broadband and fixed broadband in Taiwan with limited historical data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 207-213.
- Nguimkeu, Pierre, 2014. "A simple selection test between the Gompertz and Logistic growth models," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 98-105.
- Oğuz, Fuat & Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray, 2015. "Toward a wider market definition in broadband: The case of Turkey," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 111-119.
- Zaber, Moinul & Sirbu, Marvin, 2012. "Impact of spectrum management policy on the penetration of 3G technology," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 762-782.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:01:n:s0217595917400061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tseng, Fang-Mei & Wang, Shenq-Yuan & Hsieh, Chih-Hung & Guo, Aifang, 2014. "An integrated model for analyzing the development of the 4G telecommunications market in Taiwan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 14-31.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "Forecasting in telecommunications and ICT—A review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1105-1126.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile communications Mobile telephony Technology diffusion Diffusion forecasting Deregulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:33:y:2009:i:9:p:506-520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .