ICT as a source of output and productivity growth in Finland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Gómez-Barroso & Claudio Feijóo, 2012. "Volition versus feasibility: state aid when aid is looked upon favourably: the broadband example," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 347-364, October.
- Bory Seng, 2010. "The Driving Forces Underlying the Growth of Total Factor Productivity in Cambodia," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201068, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Ceccobelli, M. & Gitto, S. & Mancuso, P., 2012.
"ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 282-292.
- Ceccobelli, Matteo & Gitto, Simone & Paolo, Mancuso, 2012. "ICT capital and labour productivity growth: A non-parametric analysis of 14 OECD countries," MPRA Paper 68642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Lind, 2008. "ICT Production and Productivity in Sweden and Finland, 1975-2004," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 40-51, Fall.
- Esteban Alfaro Cortés & José-Luis Alfaro Navarro, 2011. "Do ICT Influence Economic Growth and Human Development in European Union Countries?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(1), pages 28-44, February.
- Daoqin TONG & Sandy DALL’ERBA, 2008. "Spatial Disparities In The Chinese Ict Sector: A Regional Analysis," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 111-129.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:1:p:28-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lehtonen Olli & Tykkyläinen Markku & Voutilainen Olli, 2012. "Root causes of rural decline in economic well-being in Finland," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(3), pages 217-239, January.
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2008. "The roles of electricity and ICT in economic growth: Case Finland," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 270-287, July.
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tony Irawan, 2013. "ICT and Economic Development:Conclusion from IO Analysis for Selected ASEAN Member States," EIIW Discussion paper disbei192, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Mandeville, Thomas, 2014.
"Never been industrialized: A tale of African structural change,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 124-137.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Thomas Mandeville, "undated". "Never been industrialized: a tale of African structural change," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3710, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2007.
"Műszaki fejlődés és tőkeintenzitás
[Technological progress and capital intensity]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 184-198.
- Goodridge, PR & Haskel, J & Wallis, G, 2014. "The â€œCâ€ in ICT: communications capital, spillovers and UK growth," Working Papers 18382, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Anna-Leena Asikainen & Giovanni Mangiarotti, 2017. "Open innovation and growth in IT sector," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 45-68, March.
- Tony Irawan, 2014. "ICT and economic development: comparing ASEAN member states," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Jihyoun Park & Eungdo Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Digital Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201173, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Raluca Andreea POPA & Lucian ALEXA, 2014. "The Relationship between Profit and Productivity in the IT Sector in Romania. Analysis by Panel Method," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 17-22.
- Burak Karagöl & Erkan Erdil, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Information and Communication Technologies in Turkey and Other OECD Member Countries," STPS Working Papers 1205, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Muttur Ranganathan Narayana, 2008. "Telecommunication Services and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-545, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Anna-Leena Asikainen, 2015. "Innovation modes and strategies in knowledge intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(1), pages 77-95, March.
- Vu, Khuong M., 2013. "Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Singapore’s economic growth," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 284-300.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Information and communications technology Economic growth Labour productivity Multi-factor productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:31:y::i:8-9:p:463-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.