Regulation and innovation in the telecommunications industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J. & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000.
"Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 291-304, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Coble-Neal, Grant & Bloxham, Paul, 2000. "Advanced communications policy and adoption in rural Western Australia," MPRA Paper 11163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lentz, R. G. & Oden, Michael D., 2001. "Digital divide or digital opportunity in the Mississippi Delta region of the US," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 291-313, June.
- Strover, Sharon, 2001. "Rural internet connectivity," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 331-347, June.
- Parker, Edwin B., 2000. "Closing the digital divide in rural America," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 281-290, May.
- Ramírez, Ricardo, 2001. "A model for rural and remote information and communication technologies: a Canadian exploration," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 315-330, June.
- McElhinney, Stephen, 2001. "Telecommunications liberalisation and the quest for universal service in Australia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 233-248, May.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Michael Simpson, 1998. "Asia-Pacific Telecommunications USOs: Current Practice and Future Options," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-498.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coenen, Marja & Kok, Robert A.W., 2014. "Workplace flexibility and new product development performance: The role of telework and flexible work schedules," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 564-576.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2011.
"A General Framework for Regulation and Liberalization in Network Industries,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook of Network Industries, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "A General Framework for Regulation and Liberalization in Network Industries," Working Papers 0016, Swiss Economics.
- Massaro, Maria & Pogorel, Gérard, 2015. "Next generation of radio spectrum management licensed shared access and the trade-off between static and dynamic efficiency," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146322, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Battistella, Cinzia, 2014. "The organisation of Corporate Foresight: A multiple case study in the telecommunication industry," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 60-79.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- David J. Gabel & Kenneth Guang-Lih Huang, 2008. "Promoting Innovation And The Deployment Of Advanced Telecommunications Services To Businesses," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 229-247, April.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0344-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- P.W.J. De Bijl, 2005.
"Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 6(2), pages 95-115, June.
- Paul de Bijl, 2005. "Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pennings Jacqueline & Kranenburg Hans van & Hagedoorn John, 2005. "Past, Present and Future of the Telecommunications Industry," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Baranes, Edmond & Bourreau, Marc, 2005. "An Economist's Guide to Local Loop Unbundling," MPRA Paper 2440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerbashian, Vahagn, 2015.
"The telecommunications industry and economic growth: How the market structure matters,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 515-523.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Vahagn Jerbashian, 2011. "The Telecommunications Industry and Economic Growth: How the Market Structure Matters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp431, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Grove, Nico & Baumann, Oliver, 2012. "Complexity in the telecommunications industry: When integrating infrastructure and services backfires," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 40-50.
- Ghezzi, Antonio & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Frank, Alejandro Germán, 2015. "Strategy and business model design in dynamic telecommunications industries: A study on Italian mobile network operators," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 346-354.
- Ricardo Paredes, 2002. "A further step to deregulation, or the risk to destroy the incumbent: Chile’s Local Telephony Market," Working Papers wp194, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:614-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dierk Bauknecht, 2011. "Incentive Regulation and Network Innovations," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/02, European University Institute.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2005. "Unbundling the local loop," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 173-199, January.
- Arup Bose & Debashis Pal & David E. M. Sappington, 2016. "On the Merits of Antitrust Liability in Regulated Industries," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 359-392.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Regulation Asymmetry Price caps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:25:y:2001:i:3:p:167-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .