Some inequalities for demimartingales and N-demimartingales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadjikyriakou, Milto, 2011. "Marcinkiewicz-Zygmund inequality for nonnegative N-demimartingales and related results," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 678-684, June.
- Wang, Jianfeng, 2004. "Maximal inequalities for associated random variables and demimartingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 347-354, February.
- Christofides, Tasos C. & Hadjikyriakou, Milto, 2009. "Exponential inequalities for N-demimartingales and negatively associated random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(19), pages 2060-2065, October.
- Christofides, Tasos C., 2000. "Maximal inequalities for demimartingales and a strong law of large numbers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 357-363, December.
- Hu, Shuhe & Chen, Guijing & Wang, Xuejun, 2008. "On extending the Brunk-Prokhorov strong law of large numbers for martingale differences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(18), pages 3187-3194, December.
- Wang, Xuejun & Hu, Shuhe & Prakasa Rao, B.L.S. & Yang, Wenzhi, 2011. "Maximal inequalities for N-demimartingale and strong law of large numbers," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1348-1353, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xinghui & Wang, Xuejun, 2013. "Some inequalities for conditional demimartingales and conditional N-demimartingales," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 700-709.
More about this item
KeywordsMarshall type inequality; Demimartingales; N-demimartingales; Convex function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:2:p:232-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.