A note on stochastic comparisons of generalized order statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhard Cramer & Udo Kamps, 2003. "Marginal distributions of sequential and generalized order statistics," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 293-310, December.
- Balakrishnan, N. & Cramer, E. & Kamps, U., 2001. "Bounds for means and variances of progressive type II censored order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 301-315, October.
- Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Kochar, Subhash, 2000. "On dispersive ordering between order statistics in one-sample and two-sample problems," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 257-261, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Bedbur & Marco Burkschat & Udo Kamps, 2016. "Inference in a model of successive failures with shape-adjusted hazard rates," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(3), pages 639-657, June.
- Xie, Hongmei & Hu, Taizhong, 2010. "Some new results on multivariate dispersive ordering of generalized order statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 964-970, April.
- Burkschat, M. & Kamps, U. & Kateri, M., 2010. "Sequential order statistics with an order statistics prior," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(8), pages 1826-1836, September.
- Belzunce, Félix & Martínez-Riquelme, Carolina & Ruiz, José M., 2013. "On sufficient conditions for mean residual life and related orders," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 199-210.
- Yashi Wang & Weiwei Zhuang & Taizhong Hu, 2010. "Conditionally stochastic domination of generalized order statistics from two samples," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 369-373, June.
- Hashemi, Marzieh & Tavangar, Mahdi & Asadi, Majid, 2010. "Some properties of the residual lifetime of progressively Type-II right censored order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(9-10), pages 848-859, May.
More about this item
KeywordsLikelihood ratio order Hazard rate order Usual stochastic order Dispersive order Order statistics Generalized order statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:72:y:2005:i:2:p:163-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.