A note on the estimation of the initial number of susceptible individuals in the general epidemic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrari, Pablo A. & Fernández, Roberto & Garcia, Nancy L., 2002. "Perfect simulation for interacting point processes, loss networks and Ising models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 63-88, November.
- A. Baddeley & M. Lieshout, 1995. "Area-interaction point processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 47(4), pages 601-619, December.
- Jean-Michel Billiot, 2001. "An Estimation Method of the Pair Potential Function for Gibbs Point Processes on Spheres," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 28(1), pages 185-203.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kypraios, Theodore, 2009. "A note on maximum likelihood estimation of the initial number of susceptibles in the general stochastic epidemic model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(18), pages 1972-1976, September.
- Eric H. Y. Lau & Paul S. F. Yip, 2008. "Estimating the Basic Reproductive Number in the General Epidemic Model with an Unknown Initial Number of Susceptible Individuals," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 35(4), pages 650-663.
More about this item
KeywordsEpidemic Population size estimation Susceptibles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:67:y:2004:i:4:p:321-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .