Minimum G2-aberration properties of two-level foldover designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil A. Butler, 2003. "Minimum aberration construction results for nonregular two-level fractional factorial designs," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(4), pages 891-898, December.
- Neil A. Butler, 2003. "Some theory for constructing minimum aberration fractional factorial designs," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 233-238, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SARTONO, Bagus & GOOS, Peter & SCHOEN, Eric D., 2012. "Orthogonal blocking of regular and non-regular strength-3 designs," Working Papers 2012026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- SCHOEN, Eric D. & MEE, Robert W., 2012. "Two-level designs of strength 3 and up to 48 runs," Working Papers 2012005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- VÁZQUEZ-ALCOCER, Alan & GOOS, Peter & SCHOEN, Eric D., 2016. "Two-level designs constructed by concatenating orthogonal arrays of strenght three," Working Papers 2016011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yang, Guijun & Butler, Neil A., 2007. "Nonregular two-level designs of resolution IV or more containing clear two-factor interactions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(5), pages 566-575, March.
- VÁZQUEZ-ALCOCER, Alan & XU, Hongquan, 2018. "Construction of two-level nonregular designs of strength three with large run sizes," Working Papers 2018003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEven design Hadamard matrix Generalised minimum aberration Nonregular design Regular design Resolution T-elements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:67:y:2004:i:2:p:121-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.