On the rate of complete convergence for weighted sums of arrays of Banach space valued random elements with application to moving average processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Robert M. & Dehling, Herold, 1990. "Large deviations for some weakly dependent random processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 397-401, May.
- Li, Deli & Bhaskara Rao, M. & Wang, Xiangchen, 1992. "Complete convergence of moving average processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 111-114, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berkes, István & Weber, Michel, 2007. "On complete convergence of triangular arrays of independent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(10), pages 952-963, June.
- Kuczmaszewska, Anna, 2007. "On complete convergence for arrays of rowwise dependent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(11), pages 1050-1060, June.
- Tómács, Tibor, 2005. "Convergence rates in the law of large numbers for arrays of Banach space valued random elements," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 59-69, April.
More about this item
KeywordsArray of Banach space valued random elements Stable type p Banach space Rowwise independence Weighted sums Complete convergence Rate of convergence Almost sure convergence Convergence in probability Moving average;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:58:y:2002:i:2:p:185-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .