An algorithm for the estimation of minimal cut and path sets from field failure data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Zongwu & Roussas, George G., 1998. "Kaplan-Meier Estimator under Association," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 318-348, November.
- Masry, Elias, 1989. "Nonparametric estimation of conditional probability densities and expectations of stationary processes: strong consistency and rates," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-127, June.
- Roussas, George G., 1995. "Asymptotic normality of a smooth estimate of a random field distribution function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 77-90, July.
- Roussas, George G., 2000. "Asymptotic normality of the kernel estimate of a probability density function under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Cai, Zongwu & Roussas, George G., 1997. "Smooth estimate of quantiles under association," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 275-287, December.
- Masry, Elias, 1996. "Multivariate regression estimation local polynomial fitting for time series," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 81-101, December.
- Roussas, George G., 1991. "Kernel estimates under association: strong uniform consistency," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 393-403, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601598 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoherent systems Consistency of the estimators Cut sets Fatal sets Symbolic computing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:58:y:2002:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.