On the number of points near the multivariate maxima
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khmaladze, E. & Nadareishvili, M. & Nikabadze, A., 1997. "Asymptotic behaviour of a number of repeated records," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 49-58, August.
- Li, Yun, 1999. "A note on the number of records near the maximum," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-158, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bairamov, I. & Stepanov, A., 2011. "Numbers of near bivariate record-concomitant observations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(5), pages 908-917, May.
- Bairamov, I. & Stepanov, A., 2010. "Numbers of near-maxima for the bivariate case," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3-4), pages 196-205, February.
- Hashorva, Enkelejd, 2004. "Bivariate maximum insurance claim and related point processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 117-128, August.
More about this item
KeywordsMax-stable distributions Point processes Weak convergence Almost sure convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:113-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .