Stochastic comparisons of random minima and maxima from life distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alzaid, Abdulhamid A. & Proschan, Frank, 1992. "Dispersivity and stochastic majorization," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 275-278, March.
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 2000. "Stochastic orders based on the Laplace transform and infinitely divisible distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 121-129, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim Ahmad & Mohamed Kayid, 2007. "Reversed preservation of stochastic orders for random minima and maxima with applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 283-293, April.
- Al-Mutairi, D.K. & Ghitany, M.E. & Gupta, Ramesh C., 2011. "Estimation of reliability in a series system with random sample size," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 964-972, February.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0697-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shovan Chowdhury & Amitava Mukherjee & Asok K. Nanda, 2014. "On A Two-Parameter Discrete Distribution And Its Applications," Working papers 144, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Miroslav Ristić & Debasis Kundu, 2015. "Marshall-Olkin generalized exponential distribution," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 73(3), pages 317-333, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExponential distribution IFR DFR IFRA DFRA NBU NWU Partial orders Reversed failure rate Laplace transform Mixtures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:55:y:2001:i:1:p:107-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.