A comparison of normal and discrete bootstraps for standard errors in equation systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John, 1983. "A Generating Model Involving Pascal and Logarithmic Series Distributions," MPRA Paper 6246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 1983. "Identifiability of Compound Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1985. "Forecasting Alcohol Consumption to the Year 2000," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- E.A. Selvanathan, 1988. "The Stochastic Approach to Index Numbers: Extensions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsasymptotic standard error bootstrap equation system maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:2:y:1984:i:3:p:175-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .