A note on domains of attraction of p-max stable laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Subramanya, U. R., 1994. "On max domains of attraction of univariate p-max stable laws," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 271-279, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Bo & Chen, Shouquan, 2015. "On large deviations of extremes under power normalization," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 27-35.
- AL-Hussaini, Essam K. & El-Adll, Magdy E., 2004. "Asymptotic distribution of normalized maximum under finite mixture models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 109-117, October.
- Chen, Shouquan & Wang, Chao & Zhang, Geng, 2012. "Rates of convergence of extreme for general error distribution under power normalization," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 385-395.
- Barakat, H.M. & El-Adll, Magdy E., 2009. "Asymptotic theory of extreme dual generalized order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1252-1259, May.
- E. Nigm, 2006. "Bootstrapping extremes of random variables under power normalization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 257-269, June.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:130:y:2017:i:c:p:25-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:59:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00362-016-0749-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Barakat & E. Nigm & Magdy El-Adll, 2010. "Comparison between the rates of convergence of extremes under linear and under power normalization," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 149-164, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMaxima Minima Extreme value distributions p-Max stable distributions Domains of attraction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:28:y:1996:i:3:p:279-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.