Iterated Brownian motion and stable() subordinator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Z., 1995. "Lower limits of iterated Wiener processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 259-270, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csáki, Endre & Csörgo, Miklós & Földes, Antónia & Révész, Pál, 1997. "On the occupation time of an iterated process having no local time," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 199-217, October.
- Casse, Jérôme & Marckert, Jean-François, 2016. "Processes iterated ad libitum," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(11), pages 3353-3376.
- Nane, Erkan, 2009. "Laws of the iterated logarithm for a class of iterated processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(16), pages 1744-1751, August.
- Csáki, Endre & Csörgo, Miklós & Földes, Antónia & Révész, Pál, 2011. "On the local time of random walk on the 2-dimensional comb," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(6), pages 1290-1314, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:27:y:1996:i:2:p:111-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .