Ordered and unordered random partitions of an integer and the GEM distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hajime Yamato, 1993. "A pólya urn model with a continuum of colors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 453-458, September.
- Masaaki Sibuya, 1993. "A random clustering process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 45(3), pages 459-465, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamato, Hajime & Sibuya, Masaaki & Nomachi, Toshifumi, 2001. "Ordered sample from two-parameter GEM distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 19-27, November.
- Thierry Huillet, 2005. "Unordered and ordered sample from dirichlet distribution," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(3), pages 597-616, September.
- Barrera, Javiera & Huillet, Thierry, 2004. "On random splitting of the interval," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 237-250, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDonnelly-Tavare-Griffiths formula Ewens sampling formula Hoppe's urn Poisson-Dirichlet distribution Size-biased permutation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:25:y:1995:i:2:p:177-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.