Second-order asymptotic efficiency of PMLE in generalized linear models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kanazawa, Yuichiro, 1993. "Hellinger distance and Kullback--Leibler loss for the kernel density estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 315-321, November.
- Kanazawa, Yuichiro, 1993. "Hellinger distance and Akaike's information criterion for the histogram," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 293-298, July.
- Hall, Peter, 1983. "On near neighbour estimates of a multivariate density," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 24-39, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Song, Lixin & Zhao, Yue & Wang, Xiaoguang, 2010. "Sieve least squares estimation for partially nonlinear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(17-18), pages 1271-1283, September.
- Huang, Tzee-Ming & Chen, Hung, 2008. "Estimating the parametric component of nonlinear partial spline model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1665-1680, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSecond-order asymptotic efficiency Pseudo-maximum likelihood estimator Generalized linear model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:24:y:1995:i:3:p:273-279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .