Hodges-Lehmann optimality of tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Neudecker, Heinz & Satorra, Albert, 1991. "Linear structural relations: Gradient and Hessian of the fitting function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-61, January.
- Albert Satorra, 1991. "Asymptotic robust inferences in the analysis of mean and covariance structures," Economics Working Papers 3, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert Jennrich, 1987. "Tableau algorithms for factor analysis by instrumental variable methods," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 469-476, September.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baringhaus, Ludwig & Gaigall, Daniel, 2017. "Hotelling’s T2 tests in paired and independent survey samples: An efficiency comparison," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 177-198.
- Canay, Ivan A. & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012. "Hodges–Lehmann optimality for testing moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 45-53.
More about this item
KeywordsHodges-Lehmann efficiency large deviations Kullback-Leibler information number exponential family goodness-of-fit tests;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:14:y:1992:i:1:p:31-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.