Ruin problems and myopic portfolio optimization in continuous trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2003.
"Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 231-259, February.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis & Pan, Jun, 2001. "Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9fm6t5nb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation With Event Risk," NBER Working Papers 9103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dieckmann, Stephan & Gallmeyer, Michael, 2005.
"The equilibrium allocation of diffusive and jump risks with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1547-1576, September.
- Stephan Dieckmann & Michael Gallmeyer, "undated". "The Equilibrium Allocation of Diffusive and Jump Risks with Heterogeneous Agents," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Wee, In-Suk, 1999. "Stability for multidimensional jump-diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 193-209, April.
More about this item
Keywordsruin problems portfolio optimization stochastic differential equations semimartingales explosions the Doleans-Dade formula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:21:y:1986:i:2:p:213-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .