Estimating quantiles of the cumulative mean function of the nonhomogeneous Poisson process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruss, F. T. & Rogers, L. C. G., 1991. "Pascal processes and their characterization," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Steutel, F. W., 1973. "Some recent results in infinite divisibility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Arjas, Elja & Haara, Pentti & Norros, Ikka, 1992. "Filtering the histories of a partially observed marked point process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 225-250, March.
- R. Pillai, 1990. "On Mittag-Leffler functions and related distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 157-161, March.
- Böker, Fred & Serfozo, Richard, 1983. "Ordered thinnings of point processes and random measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 113-132, July.
- Bunge, J. A. & Nagaraja, H. N., 1991. "The distributions of certain record statistics from a random number of observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-183, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution free intervals graphical plotting using quantiles Weibull rate function Poisson process quantiles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:11:y:1981:i:1:p:27-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .