Three tests for the existence of cycles in time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Reiter & Ulrich Woitek, 1999. "Are There Classical Business Cycles?," Working Papers 1999_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Castro, Tomás del Barrio & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Taylor, A.M. Robert, 2013.
"The Impact Of Persistent Cycles On Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(06), pages 1289-1313, December.
- Tomás del Barrio Castro & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2011. "The Impact of Persistent Cycles on Zero Frequency Unit Root Tests," Working Papers w201124, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Liang, Kuo-Yuan & Yen, Chen-Hui, 2014. "Dissecting the cycles: An intermarket investigation and its implications to portfolio reallocation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-51.
- A'Hearn, Brian & Woitek, Ulrich, 2001. "More international evidence on the historical properties of business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 321-346, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:135-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .