Family expenditure data, heteroscedasticity and the Law of Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1992. "Organizational Capabilities and the Economic History of the Industrial Enterprise," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 79-100, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerison, Michael, 1999.
"Dispersed excess demands, the weak axiom and uniqueness of equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 15-48.
- Michael Jerison, 1998. "Dispersed Excess Demands, the Weak Axiom and Uniqueness of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 98-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Brighi, Luigi, 2004. "A stronger criterion for the Weak Weak Axiom," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 93-103, February.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2015.
"China–US trade: A global outlier,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 47-58.
- INOSE Junya, 2014. "Representative Agent in a Form of Probability Distribution," Discussion papers 14038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kneip, Alois, 1999. "Behavioral heterogeneity and structural properties of aggregate demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 49-79, February.
- Michael Jerison, 2001. "Demand Dispersion, Metonymy and Ideal Panel Data," Discussion Papers 01-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:47:y:1993:i:2:p:137-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622941 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .