Production decisions in the presence of options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2012. "Production and futures hedging with state-dependent background risk," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 177-184.
- Alessandro BANTERLE & Daniela VANDONE, 2013.
"Price volatility and risk management: the case of rice,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Vandone, Daniela, 2013. "Price Volatility and Risk Management: The Case of Rice," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164766, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2013. "International trade and hedging under joint price and exchange rate uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 160-170.
- Hau, Arthur, 2006. "Production under uncertainty with insurance or hedging," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 347-359, April.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:527-534 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2002. "Production decisions in the presence of options: A note," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-25, April.
- Hennessy, David A., 1998. "Risk Market Innovations and Choice," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-341.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:1:y:1992:i:4:p:341-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.