Spatial correlation in the disturbances of a linear interregional model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauwens, L. & Bos, C.S. & van Dijk, H.K., 1998.
"Adaptive polar sampling: a new MC technique for the analysis of ill behaved surfaces,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9822, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Thomas de Graaff & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggiani, 1998. "Diagnostic Tools for Nonlinearity in Spatial Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Oliviero A. Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016.
"The economic consequences of crime in Italy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 122-140, January.
- OA Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Oliviero Antonio Carboni & Claudio Detotto, 2016. "« The economic consequences of crime in Italy »," Post-Print hal-01359245, HAL.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2000. "Räumliche Wachstumszusammenhänge - empirische Befunde für Deutschland," HWWA Discussion Papers 84, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Escobal, Javier & Torero, Maximo, 2003. "Adverse Geography and Differences in Welfare in Peru," WIDER Working Paper Series 073, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Folmer, H. & Nijkamp, P., 1982. "Linear structural equation models with spatiotemporal auto- and cross- correlation," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regurb:v:4:y:1974:i:2:p:117-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .