Knut wicksell's norm of price stabilization and Swedish monetary policy in the 1930's
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Oh, Do Yoon, 2006. "Price stability through price-level targeting or inflation targeting? A tale of two experiments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 373-391.
- Jonung, Lars & Fregert, Klas, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-25.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2012.
"Irving Fisher and Price‐Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 733-750, June.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2011. "Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?," NBER Working Papers 17123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2008. "A pioneer of a new monetary policy? Swedenï¿½s price level targeting of the 1930s revisited," IEW - Working Papers 386, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Jonung, Lars, 2018. "Lessons for Iceland from the Monetary Policy of Sweden," Working Papers 2018:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler & William B.P. Robson, 2004. "Two Percent Target: The Context, Theory, and Practice of Canadian Monetary Policy since 1991," C.D. Howe Institute Policy Studies, C.D. Howe Institute, number 20041, January.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1990. "Fisherian and Wicksellian price-stabilization models in the history of monetary thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-12.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2013.
"Wage and employment determination in volatile times: Sweden 1913-1939,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(2), pages 131-159, May.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," CESifo Working Paper Series 3799, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," IZA Discussion Papers 6509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Klas Fregert & Lars Jonung, 2007. "Policy rule evaluation by contract-makers: 100 years of wage contract length in Sweden," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 270, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- David Laidler, 2003. "Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1256-1271, December.
- Binder, Carola Conces, 2016. "Estimation of historical inflation expectations," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-31.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau & Gregor W. Smith, 2015.
"Identifying fiscal policy (in)effectiveness from the differential counter-cyclicality of government spending in the interwar period,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1291-1320, November.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Identifying Fiscal Policy (In)effectiveness from the Differential Counter-Cyclicality of Government Spending in the Interwar Period," Working Papers 1290, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2013.
"Monetary policy and value judgments. Did we forget Myrdal's legacy?,"
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal's legacy ?," Working Papers halshs-00952009, HAL.
- Michael Parkin, 2009. "What is the Ideal Monetary Policy Regime? Improving the Bank of Canada's Inflation-targeting Program," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 279, January.
- William R. White, 1999. "Evolving international financial markets: some implications for Central Banks," BIS Working Papers 66, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 2000. "A Return to the Convertibility Principle? Monetary And Fiscal Regimes in Historical Perspective," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 415, Stockholm School of Economics.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1999. "Issues in the design of monetary policy rules," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 23, pages 1483-1530 Elsevier.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal’s legacy ?," Working Papers 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, 2006. "The information content of the neutral rate of interest," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(2), pages 391-412, April.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Kaushik, Mitra, 2018. "Price level targeting with evolving credibility," Research Discussion Papers 5/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Smimou, K., 2014. "Consumer attitudes, stock market liquidity, and the macro economy: A Canadian perspective," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 186-209.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:5:y:1979:i:4:p:459-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.