`Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy' : A comment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-690, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Lukasz Hardt, 2011. "An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 120-147, November.
- Hardt, Lukasz, 2011. "An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics," MPRA Paper 39561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen Wang & Tim Bogle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2012. "Forestry and the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 2012-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1998. "Stickiness: A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 357-363, December.
- Wallace, Frederick H, 2001. "The Effects of Shock Size and Type on Labor-Contract Duration," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 658-681, July.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1984. "Employment, Hours, and Earning in the Depression: An Analysis of Eight Manufacturing Industries," CEPR Publications 244426, Stanford University, Center for Economic Policy Research.
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998. "The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy," Working Papers 9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "Sticky wages in search and matching models in the short and long run," Kiel Working Papers 1722, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2011. "Sticky wages in search and matching models in the short and long run," Kiel Working Papers 1722, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 1998. "Monetary Regimes And Endogenous Wage Contracts: Sweden 1908-1995," Working Papers 1998:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010. "Transaction Cost Economics: An Overview," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:3:y:1977:i:3:p:317-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed