Recent developments in monetary theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Modigliani & Lucas Papademos, 1978. "Optimal demand policies against stagflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 736-782, December.
- Hall, Robert E., 1980. "Labor supply and aggregate fluctuations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33, January.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1990. "Inflation: Theory and evidence," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 963-1012, Elsevier.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Läufer, Nikolaus K. A., 1976. "Unsicherheit, Friedmansche Regel und optimale Wirtschaftspolitik," Discussion Papers, Series I 91, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1983. "Measurement error and a reinterpretation of the conventional money demand regression," Working Paper 83-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Bec, Frédérique, 1994. "Impulsions dominantes et analyse des fluctuations de l’économie française," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(1), pages 5-26, mars.
- Ashima Goyal, 1994.
"Industrial Pricing and Growth Fluctuations in India,"
Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 13-32, January.
- Goyal, A., 1994. "Industrial Pricing and Growth Fluctuations in India," Papers 107, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994. "Industrial Pricing and Growth Fluctuations in India," MPRA Paper 72157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1979. "Some recent developments in Phillips curve analysis," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, number 1979srdipc.
- Michener, Ron, 1998. "Inflation, Expectations, and Output: Lucas's Islands Revisited," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-783, October.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1978. "Some recent developments in Phillips curve analysis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 64(Jan), pages 15-23.
- CHARLES T. Carlstrom & WILLIAM T. Gavin, 1993.
"Zero Inflation: Transition Costs And Shoe Leather Benefits,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 9-17, January.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & William T. Gavin, 1991. "Zero inflation: transition costs and shoe-leather benefits," Working Papers (Old Series) 9113, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Taurand, Francis, 1986. "Le troc en économie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 236-256, juin.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2000. "Money in a theory of exchange," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 82(Jan), pages 35-60.
- Marvin Goodfriend & Bennett T. McCallum, 1988. "Theoretical analysis of the demand of money," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 74(Jan), pages 16-24.
- James A. Hanson, 1978. "The short-run relation between growth and inflation in Latin America: a quasi rational or consistent expectations approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 118, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Suleman Moosa, 1982. "Money, Inflation, and the Monetarist Explanation: Evidence from the Postwar U.S. Experience," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 101-119, Apr-Jun.
- James Heckman & Neil Hohmann & Jeffrey Smith & Michael Khoo, 2000.
"Substitution and Dropout Bias in Social Experiments: A Study of an Influential Social Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 651-694.
- James Heckman & Neil Hohmann & Jeffrey Smith, 1998. "Substitution and Dropout Bias in Social Experiments: A Study of an Influential Social Experiment," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9818, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Subramanian S Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 1999/064, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsasa Vangu, Jean-Paul Kimbambu, 2014. "Diagnostic de la politique monétaire en Rép. Dém. Congo – Approche par l’Equilibre Général Dynamique Stochastique," Dynare Working Papers 38, CEPREMAP.
- Michael G. Porter, 1980. "Aspects of Monetary Theory and Policy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(152), pages 1-16, March.
- I. U. Mangla, 1979. "An Annual Money Demand Function for Pakistan. Some Further Results," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 21-33.
- Philip Gunby & Stephen Hickson, 2020. "Cashless Economies, Data Analysis, and Research-Based Teaching: The Versatility of the Velocity of Money for Teaching Macroeconomics," Working Papers in Economics 20/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1976. "Rationale Erwartungen und Wirtschaftspolitik," Discussion Papers, Series I 84, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:2:y:1976:i:2:p:133-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.