Identifying VAR models under rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shawn Chen-Yu Leu, 2006.
"A New Keynesian Perspective of Monetary Policy in Australia,"
2006.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Shawn Chen-Yu Leu, 2006. "A New Keynesian Perspective of Monetary Policy in Australia," Working Papers 2006.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Michael Funke, 2000.
"Macroeconomic Shocks in Euroland vs. the UK: Supply, Demand, or Nominal?,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
37, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Michael Funke, 2000. "Macroeconomic Shocks in Euroland vs the UK: Supply, Demand, or Nominal?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20001, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Olekalns, N., 2001. "An Empirical Investigation of Structural Breaks in the Ex Ante Fisher Effect," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 786, The University of Melbourne.
- van Heerde, H.J. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Putsis, W.P., 2004. "Marketing Models and the Lucas Critique," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-080-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Shahzada M. Naeem Nawaz & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2015. "New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model and Monetary Policy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71.
- Anatoliy Belaygorod & Michael J. Dueker, 2007. "The price puzzle and indeterminacy in an estimated DSGE model," Working Papers 2006-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Leu, Shawn Chen-Yu, 2011.
"A New Keynesian SVAR model of the Australian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 157-168.
- Leu, Shawn Chen-Yu, 2011. "A New Keynesian SVAR model of the Australian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 157-168, January.
- Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels, 1997. "Money demand, adjustment costs, and forward-looking behavior," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 153-173, April.
- Michael Jenkins & Christopher Tsoukis, 2000. "Nominal inertia and shock persistence in UK business cycles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(7), pages 901-907.
- Parise, Gerald F., 1994. "Permanent income hypothesis and the cost of adjustment," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000012303, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
- Keating, John W., 1996. "Structural information in recursive VAR orderings," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1557-1580.
- Giuseppe De Arcangelis & Giorgio Di Giorgio, 1999. "Monetary policy shocks and transmission in Italy: A VAR analysis," Economics Working Papers 446, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Beyer, Andreas & Farmer, Roger E. A., 2006. "A method to generate structural impulse-responses for measuring the effects of shocks in structural macro models," Working Paper Series 586, European Central Bank.
- Leu, Shawn, 2004. "A New Keynesian Perspective of Monetary Policy Implementation in Austr alia," Working Papers 1, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lutz Kilian, 2013. "Structural vector autoregressions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 22, pages 515-554 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Belaygorod, Anatoliy & Dueker, Michael, 2009. "Indeterminacy, change points and the price puzzle in an estimated DSGE model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 624-648, March.
- Keating, John W., 2000. "Macroeconomic Modeling with Asymmetric Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:25:y:1990:i:3:p:453-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.