The effects of a shift in monetary policy regime on the profitability and risk of commercial banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory E. Sierra & Timothy J. Yeager, 2003. "What does the Federal Reserve’s economic value model tell us about interest rate risk at U.S. community banks?," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2003-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- L. Baele & R. Vander Vennet & A. Van Landschoot, 2004. "Bank Risk Strategies and Cyclical Variation in Bank Stock Returns," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/217, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bartunek, Kenneth S. & Madura, Jeff, 1996. "Wealth effects of reserve requirement reductions in the 1990s on depository institutions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 191-204.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2017.
"The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area,"
Research Papers in Economics
2017-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Matthias Nöckel, 2018. "The Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 6982, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schüler, Martin & Schröder, Michael, 2003. "Systemic Risk in European Banking: Evidence from Bivariate GARCH Models," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2003. "Changes in market assessments of bank risk following the Riegle-Neal Act of 1994," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 87-102, January.
- Akhigbe, Aigbe & Whyte, Ann Marie, 2001. "The impact of FDICIA on bank returns and risk: Evidence from the capital markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 393-417, February.
- Schüler, Martin, 2002. "The threat of systemic risk in banking: evidence for Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-21, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal, 1998. "Sensitivity of the bank stock returns distribution to changes in the level and volatility of interest rate: A GARCH-M model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 535-563, May.
- E. Dinenis & S. K. Staikouras, 1998. "Interest rate changes and common stock returns of financial institutions: evidence from the UK," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 113-127.
- Lumpkin, Stephen A. & O'Brien, James M., 1997. "Thrift stock returns and portfolio interest rate sensitivity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 341-357, July.
- Gregory E. Sierra & Timothy J. Yeager, 2004. "What does the Federal Reserve's economic value model tell us about interest rate risk at U.S. community banks?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 45-60.
- Michael Isimbabi & Alan Tucker, 1997. "The market perception of banking industry risk: A multifactor analysis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(1), pages 99-112, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:17:y:1986:i:3:p:363-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.