R/S analysis of foreign exchange rates under two international monetary regimes
- Booth, G. Geoffrey
- Kaen, Fred R.
- Koveos, Peter E.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2001. "Random Walks And Fractal Structures In Agricultural Commodity Futures Prices," Working Papers 34151, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mynhardt, H. R. & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2014. "Behavior of Financial Markets Efficiency During the Financial Market Crisis: 2007-2009," MPRA Paper 58942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howe, John S. & Martin, Deryl W. & WoodJr., Bob G., 1999. "Much ado about nothing: Long-term memory in Pacific Rim equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 139-151, June.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A. & Georgopoulos, E. F. & Likothanassis, S. D., 1998.
"Forecasting Exchange-Rates via Local Approximation Methods and Neural Networks,"
74534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 1998.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A. & Georgopoulos, E. F. & Likothanassis, S. D., 1998. "Forecasting Exchange-Rates via Local Approximation Methods and Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 17764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Power, Gabriel J., 2006. "The Confidence Limits of a Geometric Brownian Motion," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2017. "Long Memory and Data Frequency in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1647, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2017. "Long Memory and Data Frequency in Financial Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig, 1996. "Fractal structures and naive trading systems: Evidence from the spot US dollar/Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig & Fetherston, Thomas A., 2000. "Are long-term return anomalies illusions?: Evidence from the spot Yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 337-349, December.
- Hauser, Michael A. & Reschenhofer, Erhard, 1995. "Estimation of the fractionally differencing parameter with the R/S method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 569-579, November.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun & Inna Makarenko, 2016. "Long memory in the Ukrainian stock market and financial crises," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & Gil-Alana, Luis & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2013. "Long memory in the ukrainian stock market and financial crises," MPRA Paper 59061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sándor Kovács & Prasert Chaitip & Chukiat Chaiboonsri & Péter Balogh, 2012. "The Long Memory Property of Hungarian Market Pig Prices: A Comparison of Three Different Methods," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(3), pages 123-138.
- Duan, Yunpeng & Xue, Yi, 2014. "Bipower variation with jumps and correlated returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 367-371.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela & Chan, Kam C., 1996. "An examination of long-term dependence in black market exchange rates in eight Pacific-Basin countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 175-185.
- Christian de Peretti, 2003. "Bilateral Bootstrap Tests for Long Memory: An Application to the Silver Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 187-212, October.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2007. "A note on scaled variance ratio estimation of the Hurst exponent with application to agricultural commodity prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 155-165.
- Taro Ikeda, 2016. "Relume: A fractal analysis for the US stock market," Discussion Papers 1637, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Benjamin J. C. Kim & David Karemera, 2006. "Assessing the forecasting accuracy of alternative nominal exchange rate models: the case of long memory," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 369-380.
- Taro Ikeda, 2016. "A fractal analysis of US industrial sector stocks," Discussion Papers 1643, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Christelle Lecourt, 2000. "Dépendance de court et de long terme des rendements de taux de change," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 146(5), pages 127-137.
- Paul, R.K., 2014. "Forecasting Wholesale Price of Pigeon Pea Using Long Memory Time-Series Models," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
- Hiemstra, Craig & Jones, Jonathan D., 1997. "Another look at long memory in common stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-401, December.
- Gerlich, Nikolas & Rostek, Stefan, 2015. "Estimating serial correlation and self-similarity in financial time series—A diversification approach with applications to high frequency data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 434(C), pages 84-98.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:10:y:1982:i:3:p:407-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed