Specialization, inequality and the social stability of economies with collective property rights
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger D. Lagunoff, "undated".
""Sufficiently Specialized Economies have Nonempty Cores'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-07, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Roger Lagunoff, 1997. "Sufficiently Specialized Economies Have Nonempty Cores," Game Theory and Information 9707005, EconWPA.
- Greenberg, Joseph, 1979. "Consistent Majority Rules over Compact Sets of Alternatives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 627-636, May.
- Roger Lagunoff & Gerhard Glomm, 1999. "On the social stability of coalitional property rights regimes," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 16(3), pages 409-427.
- Roger Lagunoff & Gerhard Glomm, 1997. "On the Social Stability of Coalitional Property Rights Regimes," Game Theory and Information 9707007, EconWPA.
- McKelvey, Richard D & Schofield, Norman, 1987. "Generalized Symmetry Conditions at a Core Point," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 923-933, July.
- McKelvey, Richard D. & Schofield, Norman., 1985. "Generalized Symmetry Conditions at a Core Point," Working Papers 552, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- McKelvey, Richard D, 1979. "General Conditions for Global Intransitivities in Formal Voting Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1085-1112, September.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- Billera, Louis J., 1974. "On games without side payments arising from a general class of markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 129-139, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:31:y:1996:i:1:p:58-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.