On the structure of the equilibrium manifold
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd & Scarf, Herbert, 1974. "On cores and indivisibility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"General equilibrium without utility functions: how far to go?,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 201-225, October.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "General Equilibrium without Utility Functions: How far to go?," Discussion Papers 09-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- DeMichelis, Stefano & Germano, Fabrizio, 2000.
"Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 537-545, December.
- DEMICHELIS, Stefano & GERMANO, Fabrizio, 1999. "Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence," CORE Discussion Papers 1999045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DEMICHELIS , Stefano & GERMANO, Fabrizio, 2000. "Some consequences of the unknottedness of the Walras correspondence," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1539, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yves Balasko, 2013. "Social demand functions in general equilibrium," Textos para discussão 609, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Balasko, Yves, 2003. "Economies with price-dependent preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 333-359, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.