Preferences which have open graphs
No abstract is available for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1991. "Quasi-Variational Inequalities without Concavity Assumptions," MPRA Paper 41222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Herrero Blanco & José Manuel Gutiérrez Díez, 1990. "Lagrangean conditions for general optimization problems with applications to consumer theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Generalized quasi-variational-like inequality problem," MPRA Paper 41219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 1992.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Erik Schokkaert, 2013.
"Behavioral Welfare Economics and Redistribution,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 180-205, August.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, "undated". "Behavioral welfare economics and redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2485, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "On continuity of incomplete preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(1), pages 157-167, June.
- Ranjit Vohra, 2014. "Preferences with Open Graphs: A New Result," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2267-2274.
- Gerasímou, Georgios, 2010. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 708-714, September.
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2009. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," MPRA Paper 18673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Kelsey, David & Yalcin, Erkan, 2007. "The arbitrage pricing theorem with incomplete preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 90-105, July.
- David Kelsey & Erkan Yalcin, 2004. "The Arbitrage Pricing Theorem with Incomplete Preferences," GE, Growth, Math methods 0401002, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:3:y:1976:i:3:p:265-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed