Least concave utility functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nocetti, Diego & Smith, William T., 2011. "Price uncertainty, saving, and welfare," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1139-1149, July.
- Kihlstrom, Richard, 2009. "Risk aversion and the elasticity of substitution in general dynamic portfolio theory: Consistent planning by forward looking, expected utility maximizing investors," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 634-663, September.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014.
"Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(6), pages 959-980, December.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2011. "Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution," Working Papers 2011.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014. "Optimal emission policy under the risk of irreversible pollution," Post-Print hal-01280775, HAL.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2014. "Optimal Emission Policy under the Risk of Irreversible Pollution," Post-Print hal-01385830, HAL.
- Mosiño, Alejandro & Pommeret, Aude, 2015. "Switching to clean(er) technologies in a stochastic environment," MPRA Paper 83841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beth Allen, 1996. "A remark on a social choice problem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(1), pages 11-16, January.
- Apartsin, Yevgenia & Kannai, Yakar, 2006. "Demand properties of concavifiable preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 36-55, December.
- Hosoya, Yuhki, 2011. "An existence result and a characterization of the least concave utility of quasi-linear preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 251-252, March.
- Yakar Kannai & Larry Selden, 2014. "Violation of the Law of Demand," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Paolo Giovanni Piacquadio, 2017. "A Fairness Justification of Utilitarianism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 85, pages 1261-1276, July.
- Ali Khan, M. & Schlee, Edward E., 2017. "The nonconcavity of money-metric utility: A new formulation and proof," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 10-12.
- Dreyer, Johannes K. & Schneider, Johannes & Smith, William T., 2013. "Saving-based asset-pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3704-3715.
- Yulei Luo & William T. Smith & Heng-fu Zou, 2009. "The Spirit of Capitalism and Excess Smoothness," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 281-301, November.
- Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 2015.
"What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 94-104.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristof BOSMANS & Koen DECANCQ & Erwin OOGHE, 2015. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2838, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David, 1990. "Utility Theory and Uncertainty," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275480, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- John K.H. Quah, 2003. "The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 713-721, March.
- John K.-H. Quah, 2000. "The Monotonicity of Individual and Market Demand," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Nocetti Diego & Smith William T, 2010. "Uncertainty, the Demand for Health Care, and Precautionary Saving," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, August.
- Diego Nocetti & William T. Smith, 2011. "Precautionary Saving and Endogenous Labor Supply with and without Intertemporal Expected Utility," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(7), pages 1475-1504, October.
- Michael Mandler, 2001. "Compromises Between Cardinality and Ordinality in Preference Theory and Social Choice," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1322, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Smith, William & Son, Young Seob, 2005. "Can the desire to conserve our natural resources be self-defeating?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 52-67, January.
- John Chipman, 2006. "Pareto and contemporary economic theory," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(4), pages 451-475, December.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Kang, Minwook & Wei, Xiao, 2016. "Risk neutrality regions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 75-89.
- Charles-Cadogan, G., 2016. "Expected utility theory and inner and outer measures of loss aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 10-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:3:y:1976:i:2:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.