On non-atomic weighted majority games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- EINY, Ezra & NEYMAN, Abraham, 1990. "On non-atomic weighted majority games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 973, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Einy, E. & Neyman, A., 1988. "On non-atomic weighted majority games," CORE Discussion Papers 1988003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Dybvig & Heraklis Polemarchakis, 1981. "Recovering Cardinal Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 159-166.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "The Recoverability of Consumers' Preferences from Market Demand Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1409-1430, September.
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1979. "Examples of Von Neumann-Morgenstern utility functions not recoverable from asset demands," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 149-152.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:19:y:1990:i:4:p:391-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .