Structure of financial markets and real indeterminacy of equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip Dybvig & Heraklis Polemarchakis, 1981. "Recovering Cardinal Utility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 159-166.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1977. "The Recoverability of Consumers' Preferences from Market Demand Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1409-1430, September.
- McLennan, Andrew, 1979. "Examples of Von Neumann-Morgenstern utility functions not recoverable from asset demands," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 149-152.
- Hart, Oliver D., 1975. "On the optimality of equilibrium when the market structure is incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 418-443, December.
- David M. G. Newbery & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984. "Pareto Inferior Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995.
"Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1239.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00502526, HAL.
- Nagata, Ryo, 1998. "The degree of indeterminacy of equilibria with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 109-123, January.
- Donati, Paola & Momi, Takeshi, 2003. "Indeterminacy of rational expectations equilibria in sequential financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 743-762, September.
- SALTO, Matteo, 1998. "Indeterminacy of equilibrium allocations in monetary open economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1998062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zhang, S. M., 1996. "Extension of Stiemke's lemma and equilibrium in economies with infinite-dimensional commodity space and incomplete financial markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 249-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:19:y:1990:i:1-2:p:217-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.